Ordering information and rules
BERRICHI’s Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who carry out transactions in the shopping environment at Berrichi’s homepage and thereby with Furcella OÜ, the owner of the shopping environment. Furcella OÜ has the right to change and supplement these terms and conditions, products, product descriptions, images and prices in the shopping environment at their own discretion.
BERRICHI’s Terms and Conditions between Berrichi’s shopping environment and persons who have carried out a transaction are additionally regulated by relevant legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia and EU.
BERRICHI’s trademark owner OÜ Furcella is registered in Estonia as a person liable to VAT and, pursuant to legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia, the prices of products include a VAT of 20% and transactions are concluded in euros (EUR). If You are located outside Estonia, are a registered VAT payer, and wish to order products without the VAT in force in Estonia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order?
To order our products:
- make a purchase via online shop on our homepage
- make a purchase via e-mail to email@example.com
- Pick item(s) you wish to purchase by clicking the link “Add to cart”. By clicking the image of product, you can see its detailed view and description. Clicking “Shopping bag” icon in upper right-hand corner of the homepage shows content of your shopping cart.
- If you have promotion code, use it on the field “Coupon code” and then click “Apply coupon”. Corresponding campaigns discount will apply. Furcella OÜ has the right to change/terminate the validity of coupon codes according to the campaign, notifying customers thereof within the corresponding campaign.
- After you have reviewed your order, click the link “Proceed to checkout” and complete your order. Please pay close attention on all required fields as the delivery depends on the accuracy of the information provided. You can create personal account for future deliveries, offers and news from Berrichi.
- Choose a shipping method from the menu: within Baltic states and Finland, we use parcel machines Itella SmartPOST. We use DHL serve deliveries to all other countries.
- Next, choose payment method. Direct banking link is available for Baltic States and Finland. If you make the payment via bank link, make sure to click the button “Return to merchant” – this will let us know that you have made the payment. All customers can pay with credit card (VISA or Mastercard), PayPal or make payment with international transfer. In order to pay via international bank transfer, send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you information needed to make payment. We recommend payment with credit card, PayPal or direct bank link as the fastest option to get your goods.
- You must accept the “Terms & Conditions of the Sale and Privay Policy” at the bottom of the page. By clicking the link “Place order”, you will see the content of the sales transaction form one more time.
- After we have received your order and payment, you will get confirmation to your e-mail and order is processed. If we need to specify anything, we will contact you via phone or e-mail.
Ordering by e-mail
- Choose the product(s) you wish to order and send your request to email@example.com.
- Make sure to provide your contact information: name, phone, e-mail and the address to which you wish products delivered.
- After your order has been received we will send order confirmation with detailed invoice to your e-mail. Your order will be processed after we have received the payment. Please fill all the necessary fields according to invoice.
- Orders outside Estonia and Finland are delivered by DHL or TNT couriers. The shipping cost differs by countries and is calculated in check out by choosing the shipping method. Depending on the country, your address and courier choice, the parcel will be delivered within 1-6 working days. DHL worldwide delivers the shipment within 1-2 days and TNT economy within 3-5 days. The courier will send you the tracking code of your parcel and information concerning the estimated time of arrival by e-mail or SMS. Detailed information about the service is available at www.dhl.com or www.tnt.com
- Orders from Estonia and Finland are delivered by the parcel machines of Itella SmartPOST. The shipping cost is calculated in check out by choosing the shipping method. The order will be delivered to the parcel machine provided by you within 3-6 working days. More detailed information about the service is available at www.smartpost.ee.
- Orders from Latvia and Lithuania are delivered by the parcel machines of Omniva. The shipping cost is calculated in check out by choosing the shipping method. The order will be delivered to the parcel machine provided by you within 3-6 working days. More detailed information about the service is available at local Omniva website.
- Orders are fulfilled within 3-6 working days after the order is placed and paid. The time of fulfilment depends on the shipping method chosen by you. The maximum delivery time is 6 working days.
Changing and cancelling the order
- Orders can be changed and cancelled within 24 hours after payment for the order has made. Send your order number and bank account number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your request.
- If a parcel does not reach its recipient due to incorrect contact information provided by customer, the customer is responsible for the loss of the parcel. Please make sure to provide correct contact information so that your delivery can be served and we could contact you if there are any problems.
Returning non-compliant products and warranty
- BERRICHI and Furcella OÜ take full responsibility for any non-compliances and deficiencies of our products. Furcella OÜ is not responsible for damages to and deficiencies of products caused by the abnormal and incorrect use of the product.
- If a product has non-compliances or deficiencies, the customer has the right to request the replacement of that product with a correct product. In that case, Furcella OÜ will bear the shipping costs.
- If you discover that a product received by you does not conform to criteria established for that product, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within five working days with the description of the non-compliance or deficiency of the product and the order number. We will respond to all claims and complaints within five working days.
Consumer’s right for withdrawal
- Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, consumers have the right to withdraw from a contract within 14 days after receiving the goods ordered by them, and to return unused goods in an undamaged packaging. The consumer must return the goods to the seller at their own expense not later than within 14 days after submitting the application for withdrawal.
- If you have withdrawn from the contract and returned unused goods to us, we will refund the amount paid for the goods and shipping costs to a usual extent (i.e. the cost of shipping the product to the customer) within 14 days after receiving the returned product. When returning a product, shipping costs must be incurred by the customer. The seller will not compensate for the costs of returning products.
- The right of withdrawal applies only to consumers, i.e. natural persons, who conclude transactions that are not related to carrying out independent economic or professional activities. Other persons are not considered consumers.
- The right of withdrawal may not be used if the consumer has opened the sealed case or packaging of a cosmetic product after delivery and is therefore not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reason.
Security and privacy
- Furcella OÜ guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of anyone using our online shop, and will not sell/forward/mediate personal and contact data to third parties, with the exception of special pre-agreements with you (to reveal the winners of campaigns etc.).
- We collect personal data to identify customers, to contact them to specify their purchase if necessary, and to make the use of our website more convenient. To process orders, Furcella OÜ has the right to ask customer’s name, address, e-mail address, phone number. Data collection is done in the shopping environment at Berrichi’s homepage, via e-mail or phone.
- If you have agreed to receive our newsletters, we can notify you of our campaigns, events and new products. Customers have the right to request the correction or deletion of their data from our database at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the end of the newsletter or writing e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product images serve an illustrative purpose.
- The prices and availability of products may change without advance notice.
- Furcella OÜ has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and refund the money to the bank account of the customer within 10 working days.